In the content of these terms and conditions, the following words have the following meanings:
- “PHA Europe” means Pulmonary Hypertension Association Europe
- “the Website” means the ‘Time Matters’ website under the ownership of the PHA Europe
- “the Material” means all of the information, data, text, graphics, links or computer code published on, contained or available on the Website
- “User” means the individual, firm, company or organisation accessing this Website or submitting a post / entry.
- Applicable terms and conditions
The Website is owned by the PHA Europe and any use of the Website is subject to these terms and conditions. The PHA Europe may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
- Use of the Website
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
- it is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- any links created to the Website are notified to and approved by the PHA Europe before they are created.
- no part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the written permission of the PHA Europe.
Hopes, dreams and advice submitted should be of a non-medical nature and should not include any mention of specific treatments.
Content submitted is moderated and if it is defamatory, rude or of a medical nature, it will be removed.
All material on this Website is the copyright of the PHA Europe. The material, whether text, images, audio or other media forms, cannot be republished without permission. Permission is hereby granted for such material to be viewed, stored, or downloaded as ‘hard copy’, for individual, non-commercial use only. Where individual authors are credited, each asserts his or her moral right to be identified as the author of that material.If you wish to use any of the materials on the Website please email the PHA Europe at
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: July 26, 2012
Find a local specialist
Select a country